Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Here today and gone tamale

  Great trip to Dallas over the weekend. Work and play at it´s best. Thanks to all my friends who cave Cadanino things they can use especially Ann who sent me back with my suitcases filled with clothes for the kids. Thank you!!

  Dave gave me a really terrific YWAM study bible and I am enjoying the commentary because of the commentary particularly in Luke and Acts where I have been studying mostly this year.

Huge thanks to Audrey and Russ for taking me to The Village. What an impressive Church. Had a chance to speak with the worship Pastor after the service about his coming to Guatemala next week. He is leading a 3 day retreat for Casa de Libertad and I can hardly wait!  His name is Michael Bleeker and this is the link to his blog.  
http://thebleeckerblog.blogspot.com/
Heading to NY in the morning. Hoping to drive to Speculator by Thursday night and See Eric Metaxas. His new Bonhoeffer book is the toast of the town and he has been speaking at Camp of the Woods a couple of times this summer. He and his family are just wonderful folks.
Of course, spending quality time with my Mom and daughter will also be excellent!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers