Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back to work in the Center!!

  Flew in yesterday and came to the center as soon as possible. Kids are fine. Anahi had a cold, but is better. Unfortunately, Kelli, one of our Nannies was in a bus accident this morning and was in quite a bit of discomfort. She hopes to be back to work by Monday.

  My Church, Casa De Libertad has a retreat that I am attending the next few days. I am looking forward to getting to know some friends better and some pleasant time at Los Humitos on Lake Amatitilan.  Also there is a farewell luncheon for Walter at Cristo Rey Valle de los Ninos. He is moving to Ohio and studying to become a Priest. A great young man from El Salvador.


 Summit Junior League bailed me out again: five big bags of clothing donations. I really get the value from my 3 bags of up to 70 pounds from my Airline support.  This trip the bags were particularly heavy as I was still sore from skiing with my nephew Will on Wednesday. I love waterskiing, but once a year or every other year definitely uses some different muscles.

  Teleton next weekend. Pray for continued success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers