Tuesday, July 26, 2011

God is Good. Switching planes in Houston heading back to Guate

  I am very excited to see my kiddlies. It will be great to see them and see how God is influencing and leading them forward. I think I have identified the split in my heart when I am away from them. It hurts so much that only Prayer reduces the pain and sadness.  Conversely, when I am there I miss my family in the States so much.

  Whatever joys and sadnesses that I feel pale in comparison to the Love and compassion that the Lord feels for us. What did He feel as he watched his Son suffer and die on the cross.    When I see the pain and suffering of the kids at CRPN, I am reminded that the Lord has called us and He has the plan. As I said, my heart is torn and aches with empathy and sympathy for the misery that these people suffer and endure. How wonderful it is that they are so appreciative of whatever creature comforts and personal attention they receive. I know more is to be revealed.

"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers