Monday, June 14, 2010

Thanks.... Lord...

Monday, June 14, 2010
Planning and organizing a bit..
Second major parasite attack on my guts this weekend. Think we have the formula for treatment now.

I head north on Thursday and am trying to button everything up. We have a good team now watching the kids in the Clinica, so I am confident they will be fine.

The popcorn machine is retired for now.... it was getting out of control. There is a trip to a museum later this week and I will not be here on Thursday the day that they celebrate Father's Day. A group of kids went on an adventure to Retelheu to participate in National sports competition. They should be here momentarily.

We had a baby shower for Ena on Friday. It was truly moving and I do believe that the Lord touched her heart. The generosity and heartfelt support was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers