Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heading back to Guate today!! Successful trip.

  Thanks to all our friends for their support and donations. In addition to some quality time with my family, Summit Junior League came through again with some great clothing donations. Lot's of interest and support from new friends and old.... thank you.  And when I tell you that we need prayer the most, I mean it. We are charting new waters for us and for a blended Christian ministry within a government hospital/orphanage.

  In addition to all the clothes, I acquired a couple of wireless video cameras, new HD video camera, new Mac-Mini (for dual boot) and a regular digital camera (GE... how's that work Jack?? Number  1 or two in cameras? always on sale at Radio Shack).

  Great time at Allen's wedding. So nice to see him so happy. Also, rented a pontoon boat for Jamie Jr.'s 25th birthday. This type of craft has come a long way in terms of comfort, speed and quiet ride. Rianna graduated from High School on Saturday and is slated to attend a division of my Alma Mater; Syracuse in September.

  Byron starts with me tomorrow. Pray for him. I'm going to through it on heavy at the beginnning so he get's it. He is a terrific young man and his wife is expecting a baby in October.

  Paz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers