Monday, October 4, 2010

Can't wait to get back home to Cadanino

  Great few days in Orange County with my children and some friends. Lovely place and the Pacific is beautiful.
  I fly home tomorrow and can't wait to learn more about the State Department experiments in Guatemala during the 1940's. Also, the adoption information is expanding and the meeting at the Government Adoption Agency is meeting shortly with new guidelines.

  Do I think Adoption process will effect my kids at CRPN & CDNN ?  Not really. We have some cute kids that are adoptable in terms of paperwork eligibility and desirableness of their disabilities, but we don't have the more mainstream children that most parents are looking for. My hope is that aid agencies makes more resources generally available for the Orphan Populations.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers